The second conference of the task force „En route to a shared Identity“ will take place from 15-16 February 2016 at the University of Vienna (AT) under the title “New or unknown sources of the History and Cultural Heritage of Central Europe in the digital Age”.
The conference is conceptualized by Adelheid Krah and organized by the Institute for History and the Institute for Austrian History of the University of Vienna, the Archives of the Diocese of Passau, the Archives of the Diocese of St. Pölten and ICARUS – the International Centre for Archival Research.
Please click here for the programme.
Within the framework of the conference, the “double” conference “Original and Digital Represenation in the era of media change” will take place in the evening of 15 Feburary.
Speakers: Patricia Engel, Georg Vogeler.
Conference language: German & English
The following institutions will be present at the conference:
- City Archives of Budapest (HU)
- Czech National Archives (CZ)
- Archives of the Republic of Slovenia (SLO)
- Archives of the Diocese of Passau (DE)
- Archives of the Diocese of St. Pölten (AT)
- Archive of Wiener Neudorf (AT)
- University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice (CZ)
- Comenius University of Bratislava (SK)
- Danube University of Krems (AT)
- University of Vienna (AT)